mobile nav

Subject

St Katherine Coleman

Building  From 1346  To 1926

Categories: Religion

The standard spelling of this Katherine seems to be with a 'K' not a 'C'. Existed from at least 1346, rebuilt probably in the 15th century, survived the Great Fire, extensively rebuilt in brick in 1741. In 1921 the parish joined that of St Olave and the building was demolished in 1926.  London Gardens Online have a nice picture.

 

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St Katherine Coleman

Information Commemorated at

50601

St Katherine Coleman

Site of St. Katherine Coleman demolished 1926. Corporation of the City of London

Read More

49961

St Olave Parish Hall

The Parish Hall of St Olave Hart Street This Hall which stands in part on the...

Read More