Stamford Street Unitarian Chapel
Building From 1821 To 1965
Built to house two congregations which had united following the loss of their chapels: Princes Street, Westminster and St. Thomas's Street, Southwark. In 1897 the congregation of the Blackfriars Mission, New Cut, also joined. Over the years the chapel was enlarged upwards with another floor and downwards into the basement.
The chapel was demolished to provide the adjacent, west side, Nautical School with a playground. British History describes the building before demolition and has a list of the ministers through to 1945.