The Parish Hall of St Olave Hart Street
This Hall which stands in part on the site of the former Church of Allhallows Staining was built in 1957 by the Clothworkers Company for the benefit of the united Parish of St Olave Hart Street with Allhallows Staining and St Catherine Coleman.
Site: St Olave Parish Hall (2 memorials)
EC3, Mark Lane
The St Olave inscription is below the central ground floor window, behind the bike rack. The other memorial/information board is in front of the tower to the right.