mobile nav

Subject

St Olave Hart Street - Parish Hall

St Olave Hart Street - Parish Hall

Building 

St Olave Hart Street (only a short walk from this Hall) was badly damaged in WW2 so in 1948 a pre-fabricated church was constructed here, using the tower of All Hallows Staining as its chancel.  This served the Hart Street congregation until 1954 when their own church was restored.  The pre-fab church was replaced with the current Hall, built by the Clothworkers Company for St Olave.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St Olave Hart Street - Parish Hall

Information Commemorated at

49961

St Olave Parish Hall

The Parish Hall of St Olave Hart Street This Hall which stands in part on the...

Read More