Erection date: 1/9/1913
The South London Hospital for Women (Incorporated) Founded A.D. 1912. This foundation stone was laid by H.R.H. Princess Louise Duchess of Argyll. The first day of July A.D. 1913
Site: South London Hospital for Women (2 memorials)
SW4, Clapham Common South Side
In Satellite view it looks like there's a giant chess board in the back garden.
Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk