St Katherine Coleman
Building From 1346 To 1926
The standard spelling of this Katherine seems to be with a 'K' not a 'C'. Existed from at least 1346, rebuilt probably in the 15th century, survived the Great Fire, extensively rebuilt in brick in 1741. In 1921 the parish joined that of St Olave and the building was demolished in 1926. London Gardens Online have a nice picture.