P&O office 122 Leadenhall Street
Building From 1848 To 1964
In 1848 P&O moved into their new purpose-built offices at no. 122, designed by Beachcroft. In P&O soon bought numbers 123, 124 and 125 Leadenhall Street and expanded their building, also adding a courtyard. The whole was demolished 1964. More information at PANDOSNCO.
Surprisingly difficult to identify the 'Beachcroft' architect. There was a Samuel Beachcroft who enlarged/restored Mortlake church in 1841 but we cannot definitively connect him to the P&O building.