Lloyd's of London 1958 building
Building From 1958 To 2004
Occupied the Lime Street, Billiter Street and Fenchurch Avenue block. The second building purpose-built for Lloyds. Designed by Terence E. Heysham in a mannered post-war Classicism style. Attempts to list it failed and it was demolished to make way for the Willis building, erected 2004-8. We believe it is the building to the right of the picture. The picture source website contains more information about it.