Building From 1928
Built as an exhibition hall for the Royal Horticultural Society, initially called the New Hall. Architects: Murray Easton and Howard Robertson. An Art Deco building with interesting detailing - Manchester History (no, we don't understand either) has some good photos.
Not to be confused with the RHS's first hall - an Edwardian construction of 1904 on Vincent Square, known as Old Hall or Lindley Hall.