mobile nav

Memorial

Lawrence Hall - Viscountess Lascelles Lawrence Hall

Plaque: Lawrence Hall - Viscountess Lascelles

Erection date: 26/6/1928

Inscription

This building was opened on June 26th 1928 by her Royal Highness Princess Mary Viscountess Lascelles.

Site: Lawrence Hall (2 memorials)

SW1, Greycoat Street

The Lascelles plaque is to the right of the central door, Lambourne to the left.

View this memorial on a map

This section lists the subjects commemorated on the memorial on this page:
Lawrence Hall - Viscountess Lascelles

Information Subjects commemorated

Lawrence Hall

Built as an exhibition hall for the Royal Horticultural Society, initially ca...

Read More

This section lists the subjects who helped to create/erect the memorial on this page:
Lawrence Hall - Viscountess Lascelles

Information Created by

Princess Royal, Princess Mary, Countess of Harewood, Viscountess Lascelles

Third child and only daughter of King George V and Queen Mary. Born York Cott...

Read More

This section lists the other memorials at the same location as the memorial on this page:
Lawrence Hall - Viscountess Lascelles

Information Also at this site

Lawrence Hall - Baron Lambourne

The foundation stone of this building was laid 19th October 1926 by the Rt Ho...

Read More