Erection date: 19/10/1926
The foundation stone of this building was laid 19th October 1926 by the Rt Hon Amelius Richard Mark Baron Lambourne PC, CVO, VMH, His Majesty's Lieutenant for the County of Essex and President of the Royal Horticultural Society.
Site: Lawrence Hall (2 memorials)
SW1, Greycoat Street
The Lascelles plaque is to the right of the central door, Lambourne to the left.
Built 1928, architect: John Murray Easton.