From the Workshop's website: "David Kindersley, lettercutter, sculptor and inventor, started his workshop near Cambridge in 1946, having been apprenticed to Eric Gill. He was joined in 1976 by Lida Lopes Cardozo, beginning a partnership which lasted until David’s death in 1995. The workshop moved to its present address in Victoria Road, Cambridge in 1977. Now run by Lida, his widow, with her husband Graham Beck."
Our picture shows Lida Lopes Cardozo.