Hurlingham Yacht Club
Group From 1922
From Hurlingham Yacht Club: "Our Hurlingham Yacht Club has had an interesting and exciting history. Our members originally formed the Club long before the First World War. Its current name was adopted in 1922 and then in 1929 it moved into the current premises on Deodar Road, Putney. In the Second World War some of our members took part at Dunkirk."
Our picture shows the moorings used by the club.