The Percevals moved to Ealing in 1808 and purchased Elm Grove manor which was on the site where All Saints Church now stands. They had 12 children. After Spencer's murder the government gave his widow, Jane, a generous pension so she remained at the manor and went on to marry the vicar's son. On Jane's death her four unmarried daughters moved to live nearby at Pitzhanger Manor to be next door to their sister Isabella who had married Spencer Walpole. Their brother, Spencer Perceval Jnr., took over Elm Grove. The last of these daughters left the money for the church to be built on the Elm Grove site. The manor must have been demolished by 1905 when the church was opened. The only remains of the manor that we know about are the four urns on the pedestals of the Ealing memorial gates at Pitzhanger Manor.