Plaque: William Charles Niblett
Erection date: 2004
William Charles Niblett, 1856 - 1920, was called to the bar by the Inner Temple in 1882. In 1915 he gave his Singapore properties to the Inn, funding the construction of Niblett Hall. This plaque was erected in 2004 to perpetuate his memory.
Site: Church Court (4 memorials)
EC4, Inner Temple
On the ground of this court two circles are marked out in the flags, one has the column at the centre, the other is centred on the Lamb Building plaque. This court was formerly the cloister courtyard of the monastery of the Knights Templar.