Plaque: Lamb Building
Lamb Building stood here. Built in 1667, destroyed by enemy action 11th May 1941.
Site: Church Court (4 memorials)
EC4, Inner Temple
On the ground of this court two circles are marked out in the flags, one has the column at the centre, the other is centred on the Lamb Building plaque. This court was formerly the cloister courtyard of the monastery of the Knights Templar.