Plaque: Kennington Palace
Kennington Palace stood here from c. 1350 - 1531 built by the first Duke of Cornwall later called The Black Prince.
Site: Kennington Palace (1 memorial)
SE11, Kennington Lane, 154 - 182, Edinburgh House
Diamond Geezer reports "... the triangle of land bounded by Kennington Lane, Cardigan Street and Sancroft Street remains under the control of the Duchy of Cornwall to this day .."