The Niblett Pegasus used to adorn the entrance to Niblett Hall, constructed in 1932 behind 3 North King's Bench Walk to house lecture halls and meeting rooms. On the Hall's demolition in 1992 the Pegasus was resited here.
Niblett Hall was replaced with Littleton Building in 1994.
Site: Church Court (4 memorials)
EC4, Inner Temple
On the ground of this court two circles are marked out in the flags, one has the column at the centre, the other is centred on the Lamb Building plaque. This court was formerly the cloister courtyard of the monastery of the Knights Templar.