Funded by William Niblett, Niblett Hall was built in 1932, survived WW2, but were later destroyed by fire and demolished in 1992. Replaced by the Littleton Building.
See other memorials in this area
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Niblett Hall was replaced with Littleton Building in 1994.
This section lists other interesting subjects.
Attorney and Chairman of Chelsea Football Club.
Magistrate. Probably born in Blenheim Street, St James's. Lived in Bow St...
Treasurer of Lincoln's Inn in December 1989.
Staple Inn Hall, built in 1580, was destroyed by a flying bomb on the 24th Au...
Before an effective police force was established each local council or vestry...
Register to receive email updates whenever we publish new memorials.
Browse all 4,515 locations of memorials in and around London
12,210 brave WW1 seamen remembered on the monument at Tower Hill.
23,831 brave WW2 seamen remembered on the monument at Tower Hill.