Plaque: Wesleys at Postmans' Park
Erection date: 24/5/1926
This tablet is erected to the glory of God in commemoration of the evangelical conversion of the Rev. John Wesley, MA, on May 24, 1738. (The site of the meeting room of the religious society was probably 28 Aldersgate Street), and of the Rev. Charles Wesley, MA, on May 21, 1738. The site of the house is near St Bartholomew's Hospital (no. 12 Little Britain).
Erected by the International Methodist Historical Union, May 24 1926.
Site: Ward fountain & Wesley plaque (2 memorials)
EC1, Aldersgate Street
The Ward drinking fountain is to the left of the gate. The Wesley plaque is to the right.