Plaque: Plaque 1 - Geards
Erection date: 12/7/1882
This memorial stone was laid by Henry Geard, Esqre. on the 12th July 1882.
Site: Chapel hall (5 memorials)
SW18, Chapel Yard, 2, Clore Building
Currently, 2011, used by the National Opera as a studio. The current building is a hall, opened in 1883, with a total of 6 plaques all on the main facade. Two are built into the centre of the facade between the first and second floor windows. the other four are near the ground. We've nunbered these from left to right.