mobile nav

Subject

Worshipful Company of Plumbers

Group  From 1365 

Ordinances 1365, Grant of Arms 1588. The Plumbers' Hall used to stand in 
Chequer Yard, where Cannon Street station now stands.  The first hall was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666. Rebuilt, it continued in use until demolished to make way for the railway in 1863.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Worshipful Company of Plumbers

Information Commemorated at

51975

Plumber's Apprentice statue

This 7 foot statue was unveiled to mark the completion of the Cannon Street S...

Read More

51934

Plumbers - plaque

The Worshipful Company of Plumbers Ordinances 1365, Grant of Arms 1588. Betwe...

Read More

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Worshipful Company of Plumbers

Information Creations

51934

Plumbers - plaque

The Worshipful Company of Plumbers Ordinances 1365, Grant of Arms 1588. Betwe...

Read More