Categories: Liveries & Guilds
Destroyed in the Great Fire and never rebuilt. 'Upholder' is an archaic word for 'Upholsterer'.
Go to map of other memorials in this area
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Corporation of London Site of Upholders' Hall destroyed in the Great Fire 1666.
This section lists other interesting subjects.
A late-comer to the City guilds. Formed by Gerald Clarkson, in 1988. 13 Ju...
First recorded in 1375 as the Guild of St. James, Garlickhythe, the Worshipfu...
The Guild of Glaziers (who made glass) existed in 1328 and received a Royal C...
From Louis Zettersten: WORCESTER WHARF – Here stood in the 15th century Worce...
Originally an association of tailors. Owns the Merchant Taylors' School.
Register to receive email updates whenever we publish new memorials.
Now available: TheLondon RemembersiPhone app.
12,210 brave WW1 seamen remembered on the monument at Tower Hill.
23,831 brave WW2 seamen remembered on the monument at Tower Hill.