mobile nav


Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors

Group  From 1792 

Categories: Property

The Surveyors Club was formed in 1792 but the modern group was formed in 1868 at a meeting in London's Westminster Palace Hotel. It received a royal charter on 26 August 1881.

Its HQ has been at the same address since it was formed in 1868. That's on the corner of Parliament Square and Great George Street, behind the George Canning statue.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors

Information Creations

Westmister weather vanes whirleth

We've tried a zoomed-in photograph one of the vanes but the name of the donor...

Read More