Architect for the restoration of Bishop Wood's Almshouses in 1930. Designed a number of modernist pubs.
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
H. Reginald Ross
Good to know they still haven't caught Bill Stickers.
Architect and property developer. The most successful property developer of Regency and Georgian London. He built over 3,000 properties, and his buildings covered over 250 acres of central London. ...
Architect of 10, South Street, Finsbury. Was an Associate of the Royal Institute of British Architects from 1874. Cheshire Street is just around the corner from Church House. From Hackney "Nos. 2 ...
Built in 1698 by a group of doctors and apothecaries as a spa. It was originally called 'The Villa', became Notting Hill House in 1795 and was renamed as Aubrey House in the 1850s. It is now a grad...
Church architect. Born Doncaster. The neo-Byzantine Westminster Cathedral is his master work. Other major work in London: Sacred Heart High School at Hammersmith: St Marys at Cadogan Street; Our La...
Architect. Born Hoxton. Our information comes from the Victorian Web which names many buildings that Johnson worked on.