Plaque: Lindsey House
Lindsey House, built 1674 by Robert Bertie 3rd Earl of Lindsey, incorporates a house which Sir Theodore Mayerne, court physician, built on the site of Sir Thomas More's farm. Reconstructed 1752 by Count Zinzendorf as the London headquarters of the Moravian Brethren.
Sub-divided 1774 as 1-7 Lindsey Row. Altered in the 19th century and again in 1952.
Site: Lindsey House (1 memorial)
SW10, Cheyne Walk, 95-100