mobile nav

Subject

Drapers' Hall

Picture source

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

Drapers' Hall

Place  From 1772 

Categories: Liveries & Guilds

The Drapers' Company has owned the site since 1543. The first building was destroyed in the Great Fire of London, and its successor also burnt down in 1772. The current building was designed by John Gorham. Our picture is of the Livery Hall.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Drapers' Hall

Information Commemorated at

Drapers' Hall

Drapers' Hall On this site, once part of the Augustine Priory, Thomas Cromwel...

Read More