The first Glaziers Hall was in Fye Foot Lane and lost in the Great Fire. Fye Foot Lane (which isn't indexed in any of our modern-day maps) runs between Queen Victoria Street and Castle Baynard Street, just east of Lambeth Hill. It is marked as Five Foot Lane on the wonderful app Time Travel Explorer. The current Hall, at London Bridge, was built in 1808 as a warehouse. in 1850 a Georgian/Victorian facade and two floors were added. The Glaziers took it over in 1977 and refurbished so now, of course, it is a venue for hire.