Categories: Liveries & Guilds, Politics & Administration
Master of the Innholders' Company in 1950.
Go to map of other memorials in this area
This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
C. W. Hall
This hall was rebuilt 1668 - 1674 after the Great Fire, damaged in World War ...
This section lists other interesting subjects.
The Company of Parish Clerks is, of course, the organisation of Parish Clerks...
First built in 1431, destroyed by the Great Fire in 1666, rebuilt in 1681, a...
Records go back to 1348. From the Guild‘s website: "In its widest sense merce...
Broderers were workers in embroidery. The Hall existed in Gutter Lane from 1...
Liveries & Guilds, Theatre, Children
Register to receive email updates whenever we publish new memorials.
Now available: TheLondon RemembersiPhone app.
12,210 brave WW1 seamen remembered on the monument at Tower Hill.
23,831 brave WW2 seamen remembered on the monument at Tower Hill.