mobile nav

Subject

Bermondsey Borough Council / Vestry

Group  From 1855  To 1965

The Vestry of Bermondsey was incorporated in 1855. In 1889 it became part of the County of London and then in 1900 the Vestries of Bermondsey and Rotherhithe were joined to form the  Metropolitan Borough of Bermondsey. In 1965 that was abolished and the area became part of the London Borough of Southwark.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Bermondsey Borough Council / Vestry

Information Commemorated at

51385

Guy Street Park

Guy Street Park Originally open fields, the land on which most of Guy Street ...

Read More

52521

St Olaf House - plaque

The "recreation ground in Tanner Street, SE1" is Tanner Street Park.

Read More

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Bermondsey Borough Council / Vestry

Information Creations

52638

Bermondsey garden

St Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey. This churchyard was conveyed to the Vestry of ...

Read More