Monument: Bermondsey garden
Erection date: 28/2/1883
St Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey. This churchyard was conveyed to the Vestry of Bermondsey, May 17th 1882, and was opened to the public February 28th 1883.
G. D. Lawrence, MA - Rector
G. J. Grace, P. Bonny - Churchwardens
Site: Bermondsey garden (1 memorial)
SE1, Tower Bridge Road, St Mary Magdalen garden
14 April 2012 this garden reopened after 6 months of restoration. The church's website gives some of the history of the church.