Building From 1687
This image shows the row before 1902 when Wood Street was widened and the east-most shop was demolished. The picture source, London's Historic Shops and Markets, writes: "Built in 1687 following the Great Fire, each shop has one room below, one room above. The building has been much altered and the shop fronts are 19th century and later, but this is a trace of what Cheapside once looked like. The corner shop has shop front fittings dating from 1902, when the row was shortened during the widening of Wood Street."
Surprisingly the three remaining buildings are not listed, possibly not enough of the original fabric remains to meet the stringent listing criteria. Let's hope we can rely on the City to preserve and protect this historic fragment of London.