Memorial: Well-head from House of Commons
Erection date: 1945
This well-head made from part of the stonework from the old House of Commons, and the sundial made from a baluster form the old Waterloo Bridge, were presented by Mr & Mrs Lionel Barnett in 1945.
This plaque is affixed to the top of the stonework of the well-head.
Site: Waterloo Bridge & old Houses of Parlimaent (2 memorials)
NW3, Antrim Grove, Antrim Gardens
The baluster/sundial presents no interesting detail to photograph so we have instead presented a close-up of one of the crowned letters on the well-head, "V" and "R", repeating around the sides, referring to Queen Victoria who was on the throne when the building of which the ruins form the well-head was erected.