Plaque: Tower Hamlets Mission - 2
Erection date: 27/2/1958
In thanksgiving to God for the devotion and generosity of the friends of the Mission who have continued the work of the founder, Frederick N. Charrington, 1869 - 1936, this stone was unveiled by Mrs Mary M. Reeder, 27th February 1958.
Site: Mile End mural & Tower Hamlets Mission (3 memorials)
E1, Mile End Road, 31, Charis
The two plaques are inside the gates, one on each side, on the set back walls facing the pavement. The statue is William Booth and not yet published.