Plaque: Tower Hamlets Mission - 1
Erection date: 27/2/1958
To the glory of God and for the further extension of His kingdom on earth this stone was unveiled by the Rt. Rev. F. Evered Lunt MA, Lord Bishop of Stepney, 27th February 1958.
Site: Mile End mural & Tower Hamlets Mission (3 memorials)
E1, Mile End Road, 31, Charis
The two plaques are inside the gates, one on each side, on the set back walls facing the pavement. The statue is William Booth and not yet published.