Statue: St Anne's - Rev. Brown
Erection date: 12/3/1949
This statue was erected by the parishioners to commemorate the Episcopal Silver Jubilee of the Rt. Rev. Mgr. W. F. Brown, VG, Bishop of Pella, 12 March 1924 - 1949.
Site: St Anne's - Rev. Brown (1 memorial)
SE11, Kennington Lane
This statue and plaque are in the porch of the main entrance.