Plaque: David Williams
David Williams, 1738 - 1816, founder of The Royal Literary Fund, 1790, resided in this parish at 36 Gerrard Street, Soho. Buried in St Anne's Churchyard.
Site: St Anne's Soho (4 memorials)
W1, Wardour Street, St Anne's Soho
In our photo the Williams plaque can be seen low on the left-facing wall. The King of Corsica plaque is on the same wall, to the right. The free-standing drinking fountain is on a shallow platform between the Williams plaque and the two people seated on the steps. The war memorial is on the right-facing wall.