Monument: Cardinal Newman - statue
John Henry Cardinal Newman, 1801 - 1890
On the wall of the Oratory behind there are two sculptured plaques with flowers and leaves, to the left, three stars at the top and "SPN"; to the right, a fleur-de-lys at the top and "MR".
From the RBKC pdf: The Memorial was designed by G. F. Bodley and Thomas Garner "and made by Farmer and Brindley, whose artist L J Chavalliaud modelled Newman’s statue."
Site: Cardinal Newman - statue (1 memorial)
SW7, Brompton Road, The Oratory