Worshipful Company of Tylers and Bricklayers
Group From 1538 To 1883
The guild was first chartered in 1568. For Tyler, read Tiler not Taylor, and the connection makes sense.
The 1666 Great Fire of London initially appeared to be good for the Company due to a Royal Proclamation regarding rebuilding work and requiring the use of bricks and tiles instead of timber and thatch. But there was more work than the Company could manage which led to an influx of craftsmen from outside the City and that broke the Company's monopoly.
The decline continued: the Livery Hall was lost in 1883 and the Islington almshouses, built in 1836, were lost in 1937. The almshouses were in King Henry's Walk on the site now occupied by the southwest part of Tudor Court.
This page has useful history.