mobile nav

Subject

Worshipful Company of Broderers' Hall

Building  From 1515  To 1940

Categories: Liveries & Guilds

Broderers were workers in embroidery.

The Hall existed in Gutter Lane from 1515 but was burnt in the Great Fire of 1666. It was rebuilt but little used, let and became a warehouse in the 19th century. Destroyed by enemy action 1940. The site was sold in 1957.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Worshipful Company of Broderers' Hall

Information Commemorated at

45089

Broderers' Hall

Site of the Worshipful Company of Broderers' Hall, 1515 to 1940. Corporation...

Read More