Building    From 1850 

St James Church Upper Edmonton

Categories: Religion

De-consecrated and converted into flats, probably in the 1980s.

Credit for this entry to: Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
St James Church Upper Edmonton

Commemorated ati

Edmonton war memorial - Fore Street

Both memorial stones were originally located in the nearby St James's Church ...

Read More

Other Subjects

St Barnabas' church, West Silvertown

St Barnabas' church, West Silvertown

This National Library of Scotland 1914 map shows the "Missn Ch" between Eastwood and Westwood Road, just north of the tennis courts on what is now Britannia Village Green. Opened in 1882 as a miss...

Building, Religion

1 memorial
Order of St John of Jerusalem

Order of St John of Jerusalem

Order of St John of Jerusalem The Order of St John of Jerusalem combined religion, crusading military might and the care of the sick. 1309-1522 the primary home of the Order was the island of Rhode...

Group, Armed Forces, Medicine, Religion

2 memorials
Sandemanian chapel

Sandemanian chapel

The Sandemanians were a Christian sect founded by John Glas in Scotland and spread into England and America by his son-in-law Robert Sandeman. Sandeman arrived in London in April 1761 and establish...

Building, Religion

2 memorials
James Baldwin Brown

James Baldwin Brown

Born 10, Harcourt Buildings, in the Inner Temple, to a barrister father with the same name. Congregational minister. 1846 elected as pastor at Claylands Chapel. 1870/1 Brown took most of his congre...

Person, Religion

1 memorial