mobile nav

Subject

St Helen's Catholic Church Chipping Ongar

Picture source

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

St Helen's Catholic Church Chipping Ongar

Place 

Categories: Religion

Named in memory of the Countess Helen Tasker (1823–88) of Middleton Hall, Brentwood, one of the main benefactors. The church was consecrated by Archbishop Manning in 1869 and became part of the Archdiocese of Westminster.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
St Helen's Catholic Church Chipping Ongar

Information Creations

80341

Father Thomas Byles - home

The church that erected the plaque is immediately behind this house, which is...

Read More