mobile nav


Riverside Studios

Picture source

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of

Riverside Studios

Building  From 1975 

Categories: Cinema, Theatre

Artistic venue. Originally a warehouse, it was taken over by the Triumph Film Company in 1933, and then acquired by BBC Television in 1954. Several episodes of 'Hancock's Half Hour' and 'Doctor Who' were produced here. After the BBC moved out, the building was developed to cater for a mixed programme of live theatre, music, dance and film.

See other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials created by the subject on this page:
Riverside Studios

Information Creations

Verity Lambert

Originally unveiled in 2014, by Doctor Who's first Director, Waris Hussein.

Read More