New Change Buildings
Building From 1953 To 2008
A massive building, constructed 1953 - 60 by the architect Victor Heal. Our picture comes via Joe Blogs from PostWarBuildings, which has a lot to say about this building, and not much is complimentary. We still prefer it to its replacement. We understand that the sculpture now behind glass at the top of 1 New Change was reclaimed from this building and is by Charles Wheeler.