mobile nav

Subject

La Patente church

La Patente church

Group  From 1740 

Categories: Religion

Countries: France

In 1740 this French Hugeonot church moved into the building in Hanbury Street, with a patent granted by King James II.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
La Patente church

Information Commemorated at

73295

Hanbury Hall - blue oval plaque

This plaque has a shortened version of the text on the old white plaque.

Read More

48058

Hanbury Hall - white plaque - removed

Christ Church Hall Built in 1719 as a French Hugeonot {sic} church it stood b...

Read More