King's Hall Picture Palace
Building From 30/1/1909 To 1946
It is thought to have been the first purpose built cinema in Britain, with a seating capacity of 850. Over the years it was renamed as the 'Gaiety Picture House' and then the 'Regent Cinema'. It was used for various other purposes after its closure and was eventually demolished in 2013.