John Knox Presbyterian Church
Building From 1844 To 1941
The church was built on the site of what is now Clichy House. The street at that time was Green Street but the address of the church seems to have been Oxford Street, the name the street took just one block west. The whole street now is Stepney Way. Redevelopment after the war led to the destroyed church being rebuilt in 1955, 55 yards to the west, presumably as John Knox Presbyterian Church. Then in 1972 as part of the amalgamation of the Congregationalists and the Presbyterians to form the United Reformed Church, John Knox merged with, and took on the name of, Stepney Meeting House.
We could not find a picture of the church but here's a communion token instead.