H. Johnson & Co
Terracotta manufacturers based in Ditchling, Sussex. Made the Stratford Martyrs memorial. From Tile Gazetteer - Newham: "Johnson’s, who were active from the 1870s, made terracotta, bricks, tiles and pottery, and also had a works a mile west of Ditchling at the brickmaking centre of Keymer (West Sussex). The firm was present at the Philadelphia Centennial Exhibition of 1876."