Old Poplar Town Hall
At Poplar High Street, Woodstock Terrace corner. Listed Grade 2, architects: Hills, Fletcher and Harstons. Built in 1870 for the Poplar District Board of Works, which in 1900 became the Poplar Borough Council. It was extended at the northern end in 1920. In 1938 the council moved out, into the new Town Hall in Bow Road.