mobile nav

Subject

Gunmakers Arms

Picture source

Credit for this entry to:
Alan Patient of www.plaquesoflondon.co.uk

Gunmakers Arms

Building 

Categories: Food & Drink

Former public house located at 438 Old Ford Road. Sylvia Pankhurst and her fellow suffragettes converted it into a day nursery and called it The Mothers Arms.
The photograph does not portray the actual building, but shows how the area looked in the early 1900s.

Go to map of other memorials in this area

This section lists the memorials where the subject on this page is commemorated:
Gunmakers Arms

Information Commemorated at

73517

The Mothers Arms

Site of "Gunmakers Arms" P.H. Taken over in 1915 by Sylvia Pankhurst and her ...

Read More